Hi everybody! This summer I will be studying abroad at Zhejiang University, and tomorrow I will be getting on a series of planes to Beijing, China. I'm really excited to see what this summer has in store.
I've set up this blog in order to document and share my adventures in the next 7 weeks. The first 9 or so days of my trip I will be traveling around China (mostly in Beijing and Xian) before arriving at Zhejiang University in Hangzhou, China. In Hangzhou I will be conducting research and taking a Physical Chemistry class, as well as taking some weekend trips to other places in China. I'm not quite sure what to expect, nor do I know of what kind of internet access I will have in the next two weeks or so, but I will try to keep this blog updated as much as possible.
Due to internet restrictions in China, I won't be able to access blogger directly, so I won't be able to see any comments left here until after I get back. If you want to get in touch with me, please use email (kjward2 at ncsu.edu) or skype (kirstyjward), but keep in mind that there is a 10 hour time difference! My flight from RDU leaves at 9:20 AM tomorrow, and I still haven't finished packing. So that's all for this introduction!
- Kirsty
No comments:
Post a Comment